WE ARE NOW EVALUATING PATIENTS FOR MEDICINAL MARIJUANA TREATMENT ELIGIBILTY.
Dr. Malik is certified to register patients with MMCC (Maryland Medical Cannabis Commission) and issue medicinal marijuana certifications.
The State of Maryland has a legalized medical marijuana program, which allows patients to receive a medical marijuana recommendation from a certified physician and apply for a state-issued Maryland Medical Marijuana Card, permitting the patient to purchase marijuana for medicinal use, as per Maryland state guidelines. Physicians who are certifying patients must be registered with the Maryland Medical Cannabis Commission.
Visit http://mmcc.maryland.gov/Pages/patients.aspx for more information.
Conditions That Qualify For Treatment With Medical Cannabis:
- Severe Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Wasting Syndrome
- Severe Nausea
- Severe or Persistent Muscle Spasms
- Any chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition that results in being admitted into hospice or receiving palliative care.
- Any chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition that causes any of the above symptoms.
- Any chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition for which other treatments have been ineffective.
For appointment, call 240-686-1122 or email us at info@UltimaMed.com. We will do our best to accommodate you!